6.09.2015

Summer-izing your home with rugs - {discount code!}


I snapped this photo this morning of the current state of our living room.  You will
notice that I swapped my vintage Persian rug for this shaggy Moroccan - it
just felt lighter and brighter for summer.

I was recently contacted by an online rug pad
company asking if I would try their rug pads and write
a review.  While rug pads often get forgotten when we invest in
an expensive area rug - a quality rug pad is important for many
reasons:

* protection of your hardwood floors
* cushion/comfort underfoot
* reducing slipping and stretching

I was thrilled to receive a felt backed rug pad from the Rug Pad Corner!
It is amazing how much more comfortable our PB Heathered Jute rug is
to walk on - even my kids noticed a difference!


Besides offering high quality rug pads, the Rug Pad Corner donates
a portion of EACH sale to a charity that you choose!

In addition - the Rug Pad Corner will custom cut your rug
if their standard sizes won't accommodate your rug!

And what I love the most is that the Rug Pad Corner is a 
green company - they use no dangerous chemicals in their pads or adhesives!


Rug Pad Corner (rugpadcorner.com) is offering Forever*Cottage
readers a discount of 15% off any rug pad.  Just apply the code REVIEW15
at checkout to receive this savings!




5 comments on "Summer-izing your home with rugs - {discount code!}"
  1. very pretty light and bright look. I have been thinking of putting up some white drapes and was glad to see how good yours look. Going to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new rug looks great! I love the PB one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This room is gorgeous. It has such a great vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The view outside is amazing as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your slip cover couch...I've always wanted one..I now have a leather couch that's not holding up too good..bad leather stain coming off..(wear) but I plan to slip cover it somehow. Do you recommend a particular slip cover company?

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...