11.27.2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

source unkown

When I count my many blessings tomorrow, I will
include all of you - I appreciate the time you take
to come here and read my nonsense and seek
my design advice.  This blog has given
me so many opportunities to indulge
in all my design dreams! YOU are helping
to make that happen.  I am so 
grateful for the support I find here
and in blogland.

I hope each of you is able to pause
and count your blessings in the 
company of those you love.

I will be back Monday with my usual
sporadic posting......
2 comments on "Happy Thanksgiving!"
  1. Thanks for posting this quote. I have loved it for a long time. It's so true. We get caught up sometimes in the bad vibes going on in our lives, and forget to give our thanks. Great reminder. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, there IS always something to be thankful for. Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...