10.16.2013

Interior Design.....the possibilities are endless!


I am feeling blessed these days.....client work has been keeping me so 
busy and so INSPIRED!  

For a design junkie like me, being able to help clients
choose furnishings and accessories for their homes that
represent different styles is just a blast!  


These are just two design boards I have worked on lately 
for local Portland clients.  Could the styles not be more different?

If you are interested in allowing me to help you with 
design your space, please email me at jill.hinsondesigns@gmail.com.
I am accepting new e-clients for November!

1 comment on "Interior Design.....the possibilities are endless!"

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...