7.26.2013

Book Shelf Styling....

via 
One of my favorite things to do for clients is to style
book shelves - it is an area of design that
I feel most confident and creative.
It's even better when the client has unique
collections and interests.

The photo above and the one below are
book shelves I love - they are well
styled and have the 'collected' look I usually go for.

I guess you would say, I am not a minimalist!

via bhg.com

This photo below is a cupboard
in a client's home that I worked on yesterday.


Yes, it still has some work to be done - see that naked 
upper left corner?  But what I love most about this space,
and others that I have the privilege of working on, is that
it is a reflection of the people who live in the home.
We were able to include her husband's collection
of Stephen King novels and mix in her recent
flea market finds - including some great brass pieces
{I may have had some influence on that!}.
What we end up with is a beautifully collected look.

Have a wonderful weekend!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...