6.11.2013

John Robshaw love......

Via

I am sort of obsessed with Pinterest.......for a design-junkie like
me, it's my drug of choice!  Because of it's popularity, Pinterest
images often seem on repeat but sometimes a room literally stops
me in my scrolling along tracks!  This room, in the home of the 
great fabric designer John Robshaw no less,  is my definition of
of pattern mixing perfection!  It looks effortless.  I strive to 
someday be able to mix fabric patterns THIS good.......

Today was a recovery day.....yesterday was 8th grade graduation
and it's like my pride sapped all my energy so today I 
was a big lifeless lump......Never mind I have lots of work
this week - scouting for some upcoming magazine shoots and a styling
project just in the knick of time for a graduation party!  All
fun and GOOD stuff - I am blessed!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...