5.08.2013

Entry Styling.....setting the design-stage for your home.


I am working with a new e-client on a design plan for
the family's foyer/entry way....

So this week, I found myself looking through my favorite
Pinterest entryway images.....

I found that I am drawn to imperfect entries{not surprising}...ones with
shoes scattered, 'smallish' in size and even include a stray toy or two!
However, they are all well designed and, I imagine, 
reflect the design of the rest of the home.

via

All these entries exude casual comfort, they are welcoming!

Remember, your home's entry sets the tone for how you want
your family, guest and visitors to feel in your home.

Homeowners can often get so caught up in decorating the big
spaces that the entry can become overlooked......

via

Admittedly, I have some work to do on my own home's entry -
it's been on the 'to do' list for sometime!  I'd love to 
start with a fabulous antique Persian rug.....and then go
from there.....

Do you have a smallish space in your home that
needs some design help?  I do small space 
design boards at half the price of my full-room design!
********
Email me at jill.hinsondesigns@gmail.com to
discuss your space!

* Coming Soon:  My front door color reveal.......how's that for a tease?
Is the suspense killing you yet?






5 comments on "Entry Styling.....setting the design-stage for your home."
  1. The entrances you posted are all gorgeous and very functional too - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a "no entry-entry". It is the hardest spot to decorate. Love these great examples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always hated our entry because it was so dark. Finally repainted it to brighten it up, and it makes such a difference in the feeling of walking in the front door. I love your idea of a vintage Persian rug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those entries. mine is so GRAND that it overwhelms. these were sweet and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the character in those entries. It's funny how I can't stand all the shoes piled in our entry, but it looks like great "staging" when I see these :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...