4.15.2013

Jonathon Adler Inspired Design....




Last week I was fabric shopping and came across this grouping of
new HGTV fabrics.  I posted the photo above on Instagram and commented
that I would like to design a Jonathon Adler inspired space using 
these fabrics.  What can I say, this is the way my brain works,
I am weird like that ......


Jonathon Adler Inspired Design

A tried and true design junkie, I am.  Adler is a bit too
contemporary for my home but boy do I think he is a genius.
I love his whimsy and playfulness in design - he just
doesn't take it so seriously. I love that.
And if Mr. Adler would like to send me one of his
fabulous needlepoint pillows that would be nice too.
1 comment on "Jonathon Adler Inspired Design...."

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...