2.15.2013

Master Bedroom Inspired....

Master Bedroom Update




Since moving into our home almost 2 years ago, our master bedroom
has remained a bit neglected.  I had it painted before we
moved in and have kept the same bedding and furniture -
it's perfectly fine but I am ready to turn it up a notch!

I created the design board above to work out a color
palette - I am partial to white bedding but wanted
to use some color and I am loving the coral/navy blue combo.
The room already has a pretty dark grey on the walls but
I am definitely considering going even darker - isn't everyone?
Almost a reason to NOT go darker - ha!

The art is pure inspiration - I have had a bee in my bonnet to
paint something myself {gasp!}.  Our current headboard
is also going to be transformed with paint and fabric -
**Disclaimer - I am not a super diy-er so we
shall see how this goes.

Happy President's Day weekend!


2 comments on "Master Bedroom Inspired...."
  1. Loving your inspiration board, and that art is very fun. You could totally do that...love some modern art in a room!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, the board looks fantastic...orange is my one of my faves! I've got that same bee in my bonnet :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...