1.12.2011

multiple personality disorder....


Relocating back to a community you love and is familiar to you makes things SO much easier.  It is also fun to find out a couple of your former homes are for sale! 

You can go here and see when I was in my "bigger is better" phase {also my red phase - yes, I picked out that red dining room wallpaper and the Ralph Lauren plaid in the den/office}.  It was/is a beautiful home but it just never felt cozy to me. 

I fell in love with this new/cozy cottage in a quaint town that allowed us to walk to get coffee, the farmer's market, the library and school.  Those dining room curtains were mine!  Let's just say this was when I discovered my inner-cottage girl! 
6 comments on "multiple personality disorder...."
  1. I love your cozy cottage - and it's not far from my home! Thanks for sharing it with us.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, I happened to be driving down "A" past your old home on 8th street when they were cutting down that big tree that was in your backyard...I think it was in the little courtyard area. I snapped some pictures with my camera phone and meant to e-mail them to you! They had to use a huge crane to haul it out! Quite the process! Good luck with your search...we too are listing our home next week! Happy house hunting!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to see your old houses again! I love #2! Although #1 is gorgeous as well. Our old house recently was on the market and I had to go to the open house to see what the owners had done to it. It was so strange to see things we had done that they kept, and what they changed (like taking down my PB chandelier that I asked for as a birthday gift from my husband and replacing it with a cheesy little number!) So funny....nostalgic....and fun to see them again isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love it if you could share photos of your current home for sale! Your past homes were beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS! That last listing used to be yours??!!! WHAT? That's just gorgeous. I'd never want to leave. You are going to have so much fun going back. Can I hitch a ride on the moving van;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the second home the one you're moving in to? I like that one much better than the first one - as beautiful as it is. I can see why the second one feels more cozy and welcoming to you. It's a sweet house! Adore the arched doorways! I'm so glad that you're including us in your move! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...