9.19.2010

Junk Bonanza 2010


Hello Friends!


It's Sunday morning and I finally enjoyed a long night's sleep. It has been a crazy, busy, inspiring four days. I met SO many friends, vendors and bloggers from near and far....creative people who share my love for all things vintage. I helped the talented Heather Bullard with a photo shoot, what a dream come true! Our blogger party was well attended and fun - with giveaways and gab!


I am going to take today to digest it all, go through my pictures and compose a post to share it all with you!


Happy Sunday!

7 comments on "Junk Bonanza 2010"
  1. I went to Junk Bonanza on Friday. It was such a great time. Can't wait to see all of your pictures.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jill.... :o) !!

    I'm glad you managed a sleep in this morning....You DESERVE it after all your hard work....!

    I've not long ago landed in Austin & checked into my hotel where I'll stay the night before heading off to Brenham tomorrow morning....!!

    Right now I'm off to the HIGHLY recommended UNCOMMON OBJECTS for some Sunday Jinkin'....hahahahahaha....!!

    Cheers for now Lovey from the Lone Star State,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....Ummmm....That would be JUNKIN'....DOH.... :o) !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you made it! Sounds like it was a great event. Can't wait to hear all about it! Now, rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment... You may most certainly use my post! Thanks :)
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun...can't wait to see YOUR pics:) Loved meeting you in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was wonderful meeting you jill. i have enjoyed your blog and now i can put a sweet face along with it. thanks for all your hospitality. it was a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...