5.23.2010

scratch n' sniff...........




french lilacs blooming in my yard....

means summer is here!..........................finally!

wish blogger had a scratch n' sniff feature....

then i could share the best part of these gorgeous blooms with you!

what about where you are?

has summer arrived in your neck of the woods?
3 comments on "scratch n' sniff..........."
  1. Oh, I wish it had a scratch n sniff too! Ah, lilacs bring wonderful memories of my mother. She has passed so whenever I smell lilacs I think of her! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love lilacs! but then, i love roses and peonies and iris and day lilies... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are one of my absolute favorites Jill ~ I wish I had scratch and sniff!! They are just coming out here in the northeast and I cannot wait to grab a bouquet for the dining room. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...