11.24.2009

I am grateful, how about you?



Life has been a bit topsy turvy at our cottage. The kind of topsy turvy that involves lay-offs and job uncertainty....

This kind of uncertainty allows you to really take stock and decide what is REALLY important in life.



I know I am blessed.

I know I am grateful for my blessings....for my family...healthy children...a beautiful home...a supportive community...good friends....ALL THAT MATTERS.



But this has been tough...it has challenged me in a way I have not been before, how lucky right?



Things are going to be ok...the "situation" is looking more positive at the moment.

We have much to be thankful for this season. I hope you do too.

post signature



All images are from Country Living!
5 comments on "I am grateful, how about you?"
  1. Beautiful images.
    Wishing you a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outlook is wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very thankful this Thanksgiving too. I'm sorry to hear that you're dealing with uncertainty in your life, but I love your attitude. All the best to you and your family and prayers that your situation will resolve itself quickly. Have a good Thanksgiving.

    pk @ Room Remix

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand completely.
    Praying for your family at this moment.
    Have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving ~ even with all the uncertainty in your life. It truly is a time to take stock of what is really important to us ~ isn't it...

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...