8.28.2009

...so bad, he's good...



Recognize this man?

The new season of Bravo's show "Flipping Out" started last week. I admit, I love this show - about a completely neurotic professional real estate "flipper" from California, Jeff Lewis.

Beyond the great homes, Jeff's quirks and personality (not to mention his employees) are highly entertaining.

The current real estate market has dealt Jeff some challenges in this season - making the show even more interesting....

Anyone else a fan??

post signature

6 comments on "...so bad, he's good..."
  1. I LOVE EVERY BIT OF HIS OCD!
    but i do think he does not know how to talk to people sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it before, but now I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
    Especially the new kinder, gentler Jeff Lewis... in his jammies no less!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a HUGE fan. Gotta love him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad it's back on! I agree with you the changes in his career due to the market do make the show more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved Jeff Lewis and his motley crew since the first episode -- even when he was less kind and gentle, there was something endearing about him. I wouldn't miss an episode!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...