5.27.2009

Mrs. Meyer's Cleaning Products



Today, I am truly a "stay-at-home mom". It's cleaning day at my cottage!

Ever since I started using Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products, the chore of cleaning my cottage has become easier. Besides being biodegradable and phosphate free, Mrs. Meyers products use natural essential oils that make your home smell devine! My favorite scent is lavendar...but yours may be geranium or verbena. They also make dishwashing liquid and hand soaps. I purchase my products at Target but you can also purchase directly from the website www.mrsmeyers.com.



Have a lovely day!

post signature

2 comments on "Mrs. Meyer's Cleaning Products"
  1. I definetly will check this out! Thanks for sharing! I also wanted to invite you to stop by my blog and see my great giveaway...I think you will like it!!

    Hugs to you,
    ~Victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accidently stumbled across their handsoap at TJ MAXX I love it! I'll have to give their cleaning products a try!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...