5.26.2009

Happy Summer from Forever Cottage

I don't know about you, but summer starts on Memorial Day for me. This year, I am ready - the kids are so busy with big homework projects, class parties, recitals, soccer tournaments, teacher gifts, author celebrations, etc. All the madness makes for one crazy worn out momma.

For me, the lazy days of summer are the days I long for.

We have lived in our cottage for just over a year and have spent considerable time sprucing it up. Thought I would share a picture of our front porch complete with the new sidewalk and the grass my husband has worked tirelessly on make as green and dandelion free as possible. Oh, and those 18 hostas I planted over the weekend. Chances are, if you are visiting this summer, this is where you are likely to find me.



As an added bonus, you get a picture of my dear daughter Emma and our dog Zoe. While out taking photos of the front porch, Emma reminded me her sister had been pictured on my blog but she had not. So...here she is....


post signature

5 comments on "Happy Summer from Forever Cottage"
  1. Just found you thru Sweet Pea. I'm going to Farm Chicks also. I'm so excited.Maybe I will see you and say hello.
    Have fun,
    Sue-Orlando,Fl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just can't wait to get to Spokane! I was at Farm Chicks about 3 years ago, I am certain it is only bigger and better! Find me and say hello! I will be the woman buying up everything that can fit in my suitcase - no furniture for me! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!... your home and your daughter! (oh, and your fuzzy dog too, of course!) Love your blog (have I said that before?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE seeing a fellow Minnesotan blog. Hope you LOVED the Farm Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THE URNS ON YOUR FRONT PORCH. WHERE DID U FIND THEM AT?

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...