3.04.2009

Blog Neglect



Hello friends in blogland.

Life has been busy - a little thing called, "how stupid was I to chair the school auction this year?" It has totally kept me away from my house and my "baby blog".

Feathering my nest has taken a backseat to auction item procurement (no, chippy french burlapy furniture and junk does not count!), menu planning, picking up invites from the printer and numerous phone calling and emails!

I have enjoyed the few stolen moments I have had to peruse what all of you have been up to...I hope to join you soon. Please keep checking back - my "to do" list is growing and YOU provide me the motivation.



post signature

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...