2.19.2009

Hunting







While I do live in Minnesota, I don't mean the kind where you dress in bright orange and go sit in a tree waiting to kill some poor unsuspecting deer.

For me, its all about hunting for treasures for my home. This morning I had some spare time and headed to an "occasional sale" - that's what they call a open-only-3 days-a-month selling good junk and antiques sale.

I pulled up right when they opened and it was PACKED. Go figure, our winter bitter cold has returned but that did not stop lots of people (even managed to get one of them in the above photo) from coming out to find some good stuff to feather their nests.

I did manage to take a few pictures (with my iPhone, so not the greatest quality, sorry Apple people). I bought exactly two things - and will post about them later. And like any good person who tends to rotate the stuff in her home, I also sold a few of my cast-offs to one of the vendors. This makes my husband happy and frees up space for their replacements!

Enjoy the pics! I will be back Monday, have a great weekend everyone.

post signature

6 comments on "Hunting"
  1. Oooh, I love treasure hunting too. Isn't it the best? I can't wait to see your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that type of hunting, too. Stop on over and see my latest find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you had fun! I always enjoy searching for this and that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOunds like a good time, if only it wasn't packed.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great place to go hunting! Can't wait to see what you ended up with. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that kind of hunting too! Especially for finds like that darling bench ;)

    rue

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...